released this 1 month ago | 3 commits to master since this release
This version adds the following:
- Research materials now have their tier displayed explicitly. Before, the tier was implied based on position.
- There is now a frame limiter in the app.
Because of Nvidia's drivers (ugh...), I was experiencing non-default behaviour on my system, which made me have wrong assumptions.
So, now, V-sync is enabled by default for everyone, reducing GPU usage across the board, but "half V-sync" (V-sync at half the refresh rate) and a configurable (but slightly inaccurate) FPS cap are also available.
- The disclaimer is now skippable.
released this 2 months ago | 11 commits to master since this release
Changes and additions
- Backend improvements
- Added a "cheat mode" toggle. It's off by default, and will show "cheat" features (such as credit edition) when turned on.
- The app can now check for updates, both on launch and manually.
- Improved the "Open X directory" submenus in the menu bar.
- You can now run only one instance of the application at once.
This version fixes a bug in the profile manager (see #9 for more details).
released this 2 months ago | 36 commits to master since this release
This version should have 1:1 feature parity with wxMASSManager, except unit renaming, as I didn't like how shaky its implementation was.